Plants play a very major role in the ecosystem. They are the source of food for most organisms, including human beings, being that they are a major source of vitamins. Many medicines are also known to come from plant extracts, curing diseases in human beings and other animals. Plants also play aesthetic roles in our lives, being used in various events, the reason why we see things like plant hire Melbourne. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the importance of plants. You will realize that it is very hard to live without plants in this universe
- Like we had mentioned at the start of the article, plants are a major source of food for almost all the terrestrial organisms. It is a cycle, because we either eat plants, or organisms that eat plants.
- Plants are important when it comes to maintaining the atmosphere, since they produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. We breathe in the oxygen, and the oxygen is also important when it comes to maintaining the ozone layer, which protects the world against destruction by radiation. The greenhouse effect and global warming are reduced when the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is reduced.
- Using biogeochemical cycles, plants recycle matter. A good example is the way that plants can move a lot of water from the soil and into the atmosphere, or the peas that host bacteria that creates nitrogen.
- Plants are the source of things like firewood, timber, fibers, medicines, dyes, pesticides, oils, and rubber.
- Plants are habitats to many organisms, providing food and home to insects, birds, worms, mammals, and reptiles.
Eco Green Office Plants
Plants have an aesthetic meaning to humans, and as a result, they are found in our homes and offices, both indoors and outdoors. People can plant then flora that they wish to keep, although at times this isn’t always possible. It could be due to busy schedules or lack of knowhow. That, however, shouldn’t be a problem because we have companies like Eco Green Office Plants that hire out plants. Located in Melbourne, the company brings 18 years of experience in the industry, coming with tried and tested indoor plant experiences. They offer services like:
- Plant Hire
- Flowering Plants / Flowers
- Kentia Palm – Office Plants Melbourne
- Plant Walls
- Live Wall Art
The plants bring style, freshness and life to indoor spaces, bringing oxygen in the day time, while removing toxins such as carbon dioxide. There is a team that ensures that the plants are well taken care of at all times, ensuring that they are fresh and healthy. Clients can choose from a wide selection of plants to suit all needs and tastes.
The company operates from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, after which they can be reached on phone. They offer free quotes, which can be requested on their website.
As you have seen, plants play very important roles, not only in our lives, but in our environment as well. It is therefore encouraged to have more greenery around us. In this busy day and age, one might want to request the services of companies like Eco Green Office Plants.